Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Faceless Ones

I read the first 2 books in this series before entering 6th grade so they will not be on my blog. In this book it starts with murder and it always does in these books. There have been murders and all of the victims have 1 thing in common, they are all teleporters. After Skulduggery Pleasant and his associate, Valkyrie Cain, do some research, they discover one teleporter is left. The teleporter is 17 and is forced to open the gate for the faceless ones to return.

My favorite part of this awesome book was at the end because it ended with a bang. The bang is accidentally Skulduggery gets sucked into the dimension of the faceless ones. It gave a hint for the next book where Valkyrie needs to find the true head of Skulduggery because it help can open the gate for Skulduggery to return. This book would rate more than 5 stars if I could because not for one moment in the entire book is it not interesting.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I like your justification for 5 stars, Rinzin. When a book holds your interest for every word, it really does deserve the topmost rating.

I like the way this book ties in well with the video also posted. They are a good package when seen together.

Nate said...

This is the best book in the seris. I think there is going to make an other book. What do you think? Later ^_^