Thursday, October 1, 2009

10 Sentences Using New Words

  1. The odor at the barn was so fetid; that must be why the farmer sold the barn.
  2. The farmer was gagging me with my own shirt.
  3. The police told me the farmer was a nefarious master criminal.
  4. I was feeling very conceited after catching the farmer.
  5. The farmer escaped from prison by walking the corrugated roof into the streets.
  6. The farmer was in the desolate science lab in the desert.
  7. Using some vials, the farmer made a poison.
  8. The poison was frothing out of the farmer's control.
  9. The farmer attempted to use the poison by hiding it in a frivolous couch at a yard sale.
  10. The farmer and his intolerable behavior were never caught.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Nice job with these words, Rinzin. I appreciate the way they all hung together, almost in story form. I appreciate the extra creative effort.