Friday, May 21, 2010

Mizuno Wave Shock Advertisement: Absorption

This is an advertisement made by a company called Mizuno Wave Shock. Mizuno Wave Shock is obviously a company that makes shoes and this is an advertisement for one of their sneakers. The advertisement shows the sneaker in between the vertebra. This is called symbolism and in this advertisement the symbolism implies that if you wear the sneaker your body bounces and
You will have less aches and pains. It says that this is the shoe you need if you're a runner. In the advertisement also has the element of Lighting and Color. The background is black so you focus in on the spine and Mizuno Wave Shock probably made sure that nothing else had to much color in it except the sneaker in which there are a variety of colors. Something else I noticed was that this picture is very unique and I'm not sure if this is one of the elements but if it was I'm not sure if it would be in symbolism or layout and graphics. But what I thought was "If the picture is unique, does that influence customers to buy the product?" That's a question I'm hoping Mr.Hughes can answer in class. The answer might be yes because when I see the unique picture in this advertisement I think that shoe must be very unique.

No comments: