Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ask any question VS You can lie



If I had to choose between getting an honest answer to any question I ask, or being able to lie, I would choose ask any question. In Jonas's world I'm not allow to ask any questions that draw attention to something different. I'm a very curious boy and not being allowed to ask questions would tear me apart, even if it is really basic like "Hey Daniel, How are you sick?" In our world his answer would be fever but in Jonas's world I would get pulled aside for bringing attention to something that is different.

9 comments:

Zoes Homework said...

Its really good Rinzin. I thought the same :D

Elise said...

You may a really good point Rinzin. I also chose to ask any question.

Elise :]

Tobinsky said...

Well. Your picture is fine, because it is not like your story. It is good work.

Rgee said...

you picture's a good choice and I think asking a questions the right thing.

Nora Trapp said...

Yeah i also think asking questions better. Like Hyun Jin said great minds think a like

Matthew said...

Nice work Rinzin, I think you have some very good reasons.

Matthew.

kaiseis boring homework said...

Yup i think exatly same as you

Anonymous said...

i also thought the same as you..... by the way great job

faqeera said...

Nice work and reasonings, I thought of the same thing too.