Monday, September 28, 2009

Physik

In the third book of the "Septimus Heap" books, Septimus's father Silas accidentally releases the ghost of Queen Etheldredda. Queen Etheldredda was an evil ruler of the castle about 500 years earlier from Septimus's time.

My favorite part of the book was when Septimus and Jenna were in the wardrobe in the Queen's Room. When Jenna told Septimus into the glass I knew something major in the story was going to happen. I also knew it would have to involve Septimus, but I didn't want to believe it and when Septimus pulled into the glass it was a shock. At first I wanted to hope it was one of the characters having a nightmare but I somehow knew this was real. Septimus was pulled back into the time where Queen Etheldredda ruled the castle.

This book just barely makes it into the 5 star ratings for me. I know Angie Sage can do better.

No comments: